"O you who sit in gardens, My companions are listening for your voice... let me hear it!" Song of Songs

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I met a Raw foodie today in my "Chair"

I met a youung man today! I thought he was close to my oldest sons age but he was actually 33 yrs old! He use to work in a raw food resteraunt in California. When he took off his hat his hair looked extra oily but had a familiar sent to it. He said he had been putting coconut oil in is hair to tame his thick mop of curly hair ( annoyingly gorgeous hair by the way)!! So we talked alot about his current job and the fact that he loves to eat raw good food. I would love to eat more this way also. I decied to add one of the places I have found ( I got them from my favorite marriage blog) that help get the juice's flowing.

http://www.raw-radiance.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment